Monday 1 March 2010

The Gaming Gentleman on Facebook

I have created a page on Facebook. I will use it to regularly update readers on articles, news, thoughts and anything else that “tickles my fancy” between posts here at the blog. Like-minded souls can use the page as a forum for discussions on gaming, life, the universe or any number of subjects that come to mind. If you are one of the 300 million plus people who use the world’s most popular social networking site, then you are more than welcome to become a fan and keep updated. Click here to see my page. You can also follow me at Twitter, which I update on the go.

Regards

TGG

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Followed you on both already. My Facebook is here, and my Twitter is here. There's no pressure, though, really. Don't follow if you don't want to, it's all good.

    Michael.
    uTube & iShare

    ReplyDelete