Wednesday 2 September 2009

Welcome to the Gaming Gentleman

I would like to welcome you to my new blog. I decided to set this up as a platform for some of my writing and as a place for me to record my meandering thoughts and opinions about games, books, movies or whatever floats my boat. I will endeavour to maintain a high standard of gentlemanly behaviour on this blog, or at the very least engage in the kind of high-brow and scandalous shenanigans that our Victorian forefathers would endorse…behind closed doors of course.

To give you an idea of my leanings, my platform of choice is the mighty Xbox 360 and, as you will no doubt discover a few of my favourite games are GTA4, the Splinter Cell series, Fallout 3, Oblivion, Mass Effect and the Call of Duty series. This list is not exhaustive, just a brief idea of my preferences, however I have found fun, excitement and hours of gameplay in almost all genres. Hopefully we’ll be able to explore some of the aspects that make these titles and many others, in my mind, so great.

Take a seat in the comfortable leather chairs, have Hawkins fetch you a nice brandy and please do enjoy my ramblings.

Toodle pip.